Happy New Year! To kick off 2018, we at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria want to remind you of some great things we have going on. First, continuing through March 4 is our Winter Collaboration menu which offers a combination of new items, fan favorites and a delicious seasonal wine Cherry Pie “ Three Vineyards” Pinot Noir that guests are sure to enjoy. This limited time menu includes all of the items listed below, and was developed to pair perfectly with the wine.
Winter Collaboration menu
- Spinach Pecan Salad: fresh spinach topped with house-made candied pecans, dried cherries, red onions and crumbled goat cheese, tossed in Grimaldi’s house dressing.
- Rosemary Potato Pizza: our classic white with garlic pizza topped with thinly sliced rosemary roasted potatoes and sprinkled with diced pancetta.
- Seasonal Cocktails: (two options)
“Mocha” Martini: Chopin Vodka, Dorda Chocolate Liqueur, Galliano Ristretto and half & half, served up in an Oreo® cookie rimmed glass.
Italian 75: Square One Bergamot Vodka, Blood Orange Puree and Lemon Juice topped with La Marca Prosecco.
- Seasonal Beverage Flavor: Blood Orange, which can be enjoyed as an Italian soda, Iced Tea or Lemonade.
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cheesecake: creamy vanilla cheesecake with chunks of Reese’s® peanut butter cups on an Oreo® cookie crust, garnished with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- Butterscotch Toffee Cheesecake: butterscotch cheesecake on an Oreo® cookie and toffee crust, topped with whipped cream and chunks of Heath® Bar.
In addition, we have promotions continuing through the new year that are too good to pass up. These promotions are Tuesday Tastings, Stoking Social Hour, and Coalition. Come on down to Grimaldi’s Pizzeria to see why these promotions have become a favorite for our guests.
- Tuesday Tastings: HALF OFF glasses, carafes and bottles of wine all day every Tuesday. This does exclude our house wine, but does include our sangria.
- Stoking Social Hour: Every weekday, Monday – Friday, from 3:30PM – 6PM (times may vary by location). Guests can enjoy $2 off draft beers, $2 off glasses of wine (house wines excluded), and $2 off our Bruschetta Trio and Antipasto platters.
- Coalition: pairing of a Bruschetta Trio or a small Antipasto platter with a bottle of wine for $25. Guests can choose between either Kendall Jackson Avant Chardonnay (White) or 6th Sense Syrah (Red).
20715 N. Pima Road, Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 (map)