March is here! At Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, that means it is time to bring back our Fresh Cut Flavors Menu. These flavors will put you in the mood for Spring. Launching March 11th through June 2nd , items included on our Fresh Cut Flavors menu are:
- Watermelon Arugula Salad. Fresh arugula, watermelon, mint, cucumber and feta cheese all tossed in a watermelon vinaigrette.
- Prosciutto Arugula Pizza. Our classic white pizza topped with sliced prosciutto, shaved cheese blend and fresh arugula
- Banana Cream Cheesecake. Brand-new flavor! Banana cheesecake with a Nilla® Wafer crust, garnished with whipped cream and crumbled Nilla® Wafers.
- Caramel Coconut Cheesecake. Caramel cheesecake on top of an Oreo® cookie crust topped with caramel glaze and toasted coconut. Finished with chocolate drizzle and whipped cream.
- Watermelon Mule. Ketel One vodka, Monin Watermelon Purée and Fresh Lime Juice shaken, topped with Gosling’s Ginger Beer and served over ice with watermelon chunks.
- Springtime Sangria. Beso Del Sol® White Sangria, Monin® Watermelon Purée and Lemon Juice shaken and served over ice with watermelon chunks.
- Seasonal Non-Alcoholic Flavors. Watermelon and Strawberry can be ordered in Italian Soda, Iced Tea and Lemonade.
Our seasonal menu is not the only the menu at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria going through changes this spring. On March 4th, we will be launching our new 2019 wine list. This gives wine lovers a chance to try some new selections at Grimaldi’s! Lastly, due to its success on the winter Fire & Frost menu, we will be adding our decadent Chocolate Cannoli to our menu permanently. You can now enjoy one anytime you visit Grimaldi’s Pizzeria.
20715 N. Pima Road, Suite 115
Scottsdale, AZ 85255 (map)